For more than 10 years, high-growth Irish owned company Resilience has continued to lead the way in transforming healthcare in Ireland. Our essence is to help build resilience in the people we support to bring the possible to life.
Our progressive Advanced Community Care specialist division takes specialist nursing out of hospitals and into the homes of those with complex needs. We’re looking for nurses to join our Permanent Team and deliver one-to-one nursing care, nursing at its best. You’ll be part of a supportive, nurse-led team that focuses on helping those you care for live more empowered lives. And with access to best practice training, you’ll upskill and develop – realising your own potential and furthering your career.
Location: Various locations across Ireland
Type of contract: Full-time, part-time and relief contracts available
Hours of work: Day shifts & night shifts Monday to Sunday (Premium hours available)
- Resilience4Me Health and Well-being Forum
- Competitive pay rates, paid weekly one week in arrears
- Paid attendance for mandatory training
- Earn €400 from our paid Refer-a-Friend scheme.
- Fuel discount scheme
- Discounted health insurance with our healthcare provider
- Government Sick Pay Scheme
- Discounted Fuel Card scheme
- Nurse academy with over 40 specialist training courses available to you
As a Nurse caring for CHILDREN/YOUNG ADULTS with complex care needs, you should:
• have current NMBI registration;
• be an RCN/RGN/RNID with recent experience of nursing children with complex care needs;
• have a minimum of 1 year’s post-qualification experience;
• display the competence, confidence and commitment to work as part of the Advanced Community Care team;
Previous community care experience – such as one-to-one care in the home – is an advantage, but full training will be provided!
• assess and deliver nursing care based on the assessed needs of your client and according to their agreed Care Plan;
• carry out your nursing role according to the Code of Professional Conduct and Ethics for Registered Nurses;
• comply with evidence-based practice while maintaining and developing your own, personal, professional competence;
• promote and participate in dialogue between clients, families, HSE and other relevant MDT representatives;
• receive and share complex clinical information – based on the client’s clinical condition and the interventions used and forming the basis of your client’s care plan;
• complete accurate and professional clinical notes.
For more info on joining us, click here: https://resilience.ie/advanced-community-care/what-we-do/