Nursing, at Home
Advanced Community Care provides specialised services to children who require support in the face of injury, illness or disability – or who require the intervention of medical technology outside of the hospital environment.
Our team of nurses works in the community - in for example in the child’s own home or at school – delivering one-to-one, individualized nursing care that is truly person-centred.
Who Can Avail of the Services?
We are an approved provider to the HSE for the provision of complex homecare services to children in Ireland, so families can avail of our services through the HSE.
We also provide services directly to families who have been awarded their own funding to deliver care to their loved one.
What Services are Provided?
Nursing (and sometimes HCA) services to children in their own homes and community.
- Children who may need lifelong support or support for a shorter period of time
- Children who are technology dependent and require nursing support (Ventilator, tracheostomy)
- Children with complex medical conditions requiring frequent nursing interventions for medication administration, enteral feeding, seizure management, application and monitoring of non-invasive ventilation (CPAP)
- Children who require increasing support and palliative care
- Facilitating safe discharge home from hospital
- Pre school and school nursing support
- Ireland’s only homecare provider who focuses solely on supporting people with complex medical needs.
- Our Head of Service Olivia Sinclair has given a career to supporting adults with complex needs to return to live at home.
- Olivia has with her a very experienced Nurse Management team , who deliver home based services across Ireland.
- A Clinical Practice Specialist and Nurse Tutor who trains our nursing teams with bespoke NMBI approved community nursing courses. We also have a Clinical Risk Manager in post.
- Access to staff through our own HR dept and also through our sister company TTM (one of Irelands largest healthcare recruitment companies)