Since 2011, high-growth Irish owned company Resilience has continued to lead the way in transforming healthcare in Ireland. Our essence is to help build resilience in the people we support to bring the possible to life. We’re proud to be leading change in health and social care in Ireland – as more and more supports are delivered within community settings.
What is the Position?
You will be a healthcare assistant working across advanced community care home care.
Location: Ballynahown, Co Galway
Hours: 12 hour shifts Monday to Sunday €16ph
What is the Role?
You will provide a professional, high quality and safe service as a healthcare assistant to people with additional needs – working as part of a team and in consultation with each service user. You will make sure all of the client’s needs are met in a completely individual way, and as an ambassador of Resilience’s values, you will represent
Best Quality – providing best-in-class care always.
Individuality – applying a person-centered approach to meet each individual’s abilities, needs and challenges
Empowerment – helping all our service-users live their very best life and achieve their optimal potential.
What Will Your Responsibilities Be?
- The delivery of client care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of Support Plans;
- Ensure that practices within the service comply with Resilience’s policies and procedures, to maintain the highest standards;
- Liaise with Multi-Disciplinary Teams (‘MDTs’) when required;
- Provide support to colleagues within the team setting;
- Act as a mentor for new staff and foster a positive learning environment;
- Participate in the development and review of risk assessments and report concerns.
What is Required?
You will have:
- FETAC/QQI level 5/Social Care/healthcare assistant qualification or equivalent;
- Completed or be willing to complete a Patient Manual Handling course;
- Eligibility to work in Ireland;
- A strong sense of empathy, flexibility and a team-oriented work ethic.
- Previous experience working with adults/children with physical, sensory and intellectual disabilities would be an advantage
- A Full Drivers Licence is desirable.
How Will You Benefit?
This is your opportunity to:
Develop and progress your career through full induction, training and ongoing development.
Enjoy excellent rates of pay and paid holiday entitlements.
Resilience Rewards employee discounts e.g discounted health insurance
Make your mark as part of a service that is changing the future of care in Ireland.
Employee Assistance Programme 24/7
Resilience4Me Health and Well-being Forum
Enjoy a personal, one-to-one approach to social care support work.
Benefit from the full support of management.
Earn from our paid Refer-a-Friend scheme.
Resilience is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.