What is the position?
The Community Coordinator will be responsible for leading a dedicated team in delivering quality standards of care and support to young adults with ID, mobility issues and high med requirements with a person-centred approach. Responsible for the operational management and ongoing development of the Community Day Service. This is in line with best practice and National Policy.
Since 2011 high-growth Irish company Resilience has continued to lead the way in transforming health and social care in Ireland. Our essence is to help build resilience in the people we support to bring the possible to life.
Our Social Care division is providing progressive Residential, Day and Outreach Services for people with Disabilities and Autism – helping people to realise their potential. We are looking for passionate people to join our Permanent Team and build a future in rewarding work that truly changes lives. You will enjoy a supportive environment that helps you realise your own potential, and with access to upskilling and best practice training you’ll grow and develop your career.
Location Ballincollig, Cork
Type of contract Full time permanent (40 hours per week)
- Relevant qualification in Social Care, Nursing, Social Work, or another relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience working in the area of social care or other relevant sector eg community settings
- A minimum of 2 years experience in management or supervisory role in the area of health or social care.
- Possess a full clean driving licence and access to own vehicle
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A knowledge of New Directions Interim Standards for Day Services
- Develop and progress your career through fully funded additional training and development.
- Mileage and expenses provided
- Discounted health insurance with our healthcare provider.
- Earn from our paid Refer-a-Friend scheme.
- Fuel discount scheme
Resilience is proud to be an equal opportunity employer