Support Worker Jobs In Ireland
Join our world-class service that's shaping empowered lives.
We are currently recruiting Residential & Community Support Workers for a number of roles across a number of locations including:
- Clare - Newmarket, Sixmilebridge & Shannon
- Cork - Fermoy, Mallow, Ballincollig, Macroom
- Kerry - Rathmore, Tralee, Listowel
- Limerick - Corbally, Castletroy
- Galway - Gort, Newcastle
- Tipperary - Cashel, Holycross
- Monaghan - Carrickmacross
- Wexford -New Ross, Enniscorthy
- Kilkenny -Tullaroan
- Kildare - Naas, Clane, Suncroft
We are looking to recruit staff with all levels of experience including Special Needs Assistants, Healthcare Assistants, Social Care Workers, Care Assistants and those with relevant life experience. These roles are based in both Residential and Community services and there is a range of full time hours available per week in each location.
Our purpose is to enhance the quality of people's lives. We provide services across Ireland with our Social Care services supporting people with disabilities in residential, shared care, outreach and day service settings. Our main aim is to ensure we are offering a safe and happy environment for employees, while giving individuals the tools to grow and progress in order to reach their goals. We pride ourselves on our dedicated team who will be on site to guide and support you through an in-depth induction period and throughout the role.
- Previous experience working with children or adults with physical, sensory and intellectual disabilities, ideally in a community setting;
- Minimum FETAC level 5/Social Care qualification (essential);.
- A Full Drivers Licence is desirable.
- Receive excellent rates of pay.
- The freedom to choose full time, part time or relief working hours.
- Enjoy the support of a co-ordinator/local Manager with proven expertise in this area.
- Develop your skills with full training provided by industry experts.
- Enjoy ongoing continuous professional development through attendance of internal and external workshops, conferences and mandatory training.
- Enjoy the job security of a permanent contracts.
- Access continuous employee support and engagement including employee assistance programme and bike to work scheme.
- Earn from our paid Refer-a-Friend scheme.