Looking for a HCA Job? Move to Community Work
Join our world-class service that's shaping empowered lives.
Are you a Healthcare Assistant working in a Hospital setting? Have you considered a move to Community work, working with people with an ID and/or Autism?
We currently have vacancies nationwide including but not limited to: Cork, Clare, Kerry, Limerick, Tipperary, Kildare & Galway.
Benefits of a career in community
- See the impact of your support.
- Working with a small number of service users on an ongoing basis. You will see them realise their potential and reach new milestones.
- Job security.
- Our services and employees continued despite the pandemic. Resilience continues to grow and add more employees despite the times we are in.
- Full time roles with predictable rosters. Part time if that works better for you.
- Roles available in Residential or Day Services or Outreach or a combination.
Work with a company (Resilience!) who has a strong focus on staff training and education
Training & Requirements
Resilience fund all training for our employees.
Prior to commencing employment, the new employee will have completed Patient Moving and Handling, Children First and SOVA.
Week 1: Induction, Shadow Shifts x 4 (four) and PPE, Hand Hygiene and IPC.
Week 2: MAPA 2-days, Positive Behaviour Support and Fire Safety
Week 3: Medication Management, Epilepsy (if applicable) and CPR/First Aid
Our purpose is to enhance the quality of people's lives. Ensuring real community inclusion for our service users is at the heart of what we do. We have a strong focus on realising potential, for our employees and the service users we support.