Be part of our growing team in Shannon
With a mission to enhance the quality of people’s lives, Resilience is an Irish-owned, high-growth company. We are driven to realise potential – both for the people we support and for members of our team – helping them realise their goals and ambitions.
We are now inviting applications for the below positions:
- 35 hour contract in Shannon – Supported Self Directed Living
- Relief contract in Shannon – Supported Self Directed Living
- 24/7 service including weekdays, weekends, and sleepover shifts. Supporting two residents living in their own homes.
- We can also offer the possibility of solely working sleepover shifts
What each of these services are:
New Directions – offering individualised community supports such as leisure activities, education, employment opportunities and social skills, for adults who are transitioning from school or rehabilitation and training support services.
Outreach Supports – offering individualised community and in-home supports for children outside of school hours – including leisure activities, independent living/life and social skills.
What is Required?
- Previous experience working with children or adults with physical, sensory and intellectual disability;
- Experience working with service users with Autism and Epilepsy;
- Completed or be willing to complete a Patient Manual Handling course;
- Completed or be willing to complete a Child Protection course;
- Eligibility to work in Ireland;
- A strong sense of empathy, flexibility and a team-oriented work ethic.
- A full drivers licence is essential
How Will You Benefit?
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible working hours
- Discounted healthcare
- Paid attendance for mandatory training
- 24/7 support from management team
- Promotional opportunities and pathways
- Resilience Rewards employee discounts
- In house accredited training provided
- Employee Assistance Programme 24/7
- Educational assistance
- Active sports and social club
- Continuous professional development
- Bike to work scheme
- Resilience4Me Health and Well-being Forum.
- Uncapped earning potential from our refer a friend Scheme