Social Care Worker Jobs In Ireland
Be a part of our world-class team that’s empowering potential and helping those we support live their best lives. Enjoy the rewards of working in the Resilience Social care division.
As part of our progressive social care service, we are currently recruiting for support workers (social care worker or fetac level 5 qualified) in Clare, Cork, Kerry, Limerick, Galway, Tipperary, Monaghan, Wexford, Kilkenny and Kildare.
Whether you’ve been working as a Support Worker (social care worker or fetac level 5 qualified) in a home environment, a residential home or within the community – you’ll find your fit at Resilience. You’ll implement personalised care plans and provide individualised, day-to-day, practical and emotional support designed to Enhance the Quality of People’s Lives.
We have Support Worker roles available in our highly individualised, home-from-home Residential Services, as well as positions within the community as part of our Shared Care and Outreach Programmes. There is a range of full-time hours available per week in each location.
We provide unique social care services across Ireland, supporting people with disabilities in residential, outreach and day service settings and helping them to reach their full potential. As an employer of choice, we offer employees a safe and happy work environment, the tools they need to progress to the next level, and the support of an on-site team. From an in-depth induction period to ongoing training and development – we’re here to help you find your best.
- A minimum of FETAX 5 in Healthcare or a Social Care Degree – Level 7 minimum.
- Previous experience working with children and adults who present with intellectual and physical disabilities.
- A full Driver’s Licence is desirable.
- Receive excellent rates of pay.
- The freedom to choose full time, part time or relief working hours.
- The guidance of a co-ordinator/local Manager and social care professionals with expertise in this area.
- Develop your skills with full training provided by industry experts.
- Enjoy ongoing continuous professional development through attendance of internal and external workshops, conferences and mandatory training.
- The job security of a permanent contracts.
- Continuous employee support and engagement including employee assistance programme and bike to work scheme.
- Earn from our paid Refer-a-Friend scheme.