Speech and Language Therapist
Resilience are growing and with the expansion of our services we are currently recruiting Speech and Language Therapists across our Munster and Leinster services.
- 1 x Full Time Permanent contract
- 1 x Part Time Permanent contract
The successful candidate will have responsibility for the provision of a quality Speech and Language Therapy service to residents/clients of Resilience.
The Speech and Language Therapy Service works collaboratively with residents / clients, families, frontline staff teams and the comprehensive multi-disciplinary team in providing a service to safely and effectively manage the feeding, eating, drinking and swallowing needs in addition to optimising the communication environments for our clients to ensure that the totality of the client's needs are met in a person centred way.
Reports directly to the head of Social Care
- Degree level qualification in Speech and Language Therapy.
- CORU Registered.
- A suitable standard off professional attainments.
- Suitable clinical experience in the Assessment and Management of Clients with Feeding, Eating, Drinking and Swallowing disorders.
- Previous experience working within the disability sector is favourable.
- Experience in working with adults and children with intellectual disabilities / Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Experience in working with adults and children with acquired brain injuries / neurological conditions in the context of long-term residential care.
- Experience in working collaboratively with multi-disciplinary colleagues in supporting the needs of clients with behaviours of concern.
- Access to own transport.
- Full Driving License.
How Will You Benefit?
- We offer a competitive salary to commensurate qualifications and experience.
- Benefit and learn from working alongside Resilience team members who are senior-level influencers.
- Enjoy the support of local Manager
- Develop your skills
- Enjoy the job security of a permanent contract.
- Access continuous employee support and engagement including employee assistance programme and bike to work scheme
- Earn from our paid Refer-a-Friend scheme