Social Care Team Leader – Naas, Co. Kildare
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced Social Care Team Leader to join Resilience's specialist children's shared care residential service supporting individuals with disabilities (intellectual, physical and sensory), and/or Autism Spectrum Disorder, supporting those who may present with behaviours that challenge.
Full time 40 hour contract. Mostly but not exclusively Monday to Friday day, afternoon and/or evening shifts. This role will entail 20 hours frontline and 20 hours administration. The successful candidate will report to the Person in Charge (PIC) and will play a key role in ensuring the provision of high quality, responsive and sustainable services in accordance with HIQA standards and relevant legislation. Our aim is to ensure that each person we support achieves their optimum potential.
- Relevant Qualification in Social Care, Nursing, Social Work or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience working within the disability sector with 2 of those in a senior support/team leader position.
- Hold a formal qualification in Management (desirable).
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a strong working knowledge of HIQA standards and regulations.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage, motivate and supervise staff.
- Have an understanding of and commitment to Personal Lifestyle Planning.
- Be proactive and have the ability to work as part of a team.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent IT, administration, report writing and organisational skills.
- Possess a full clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- Be able to work evenings.
- Be prepared to be on call as required.
What we offer:
- An unrivalled opportunity to work as part of a dynamic team within an established Centre of Excellence
- Constant support of nominated PIC as well as an experienced leadership team within Resilience with proven expertise in this area.
- Ongoing continuous professional development through attendance at internal and external workshops, conferences and mandatory training.
- Access to continuous employee support and engagement including employee assistance programme and bike to work scheme.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Employee 'Recommend for Resilience' scheme.
Resilience's mission is to enhance the quality of people's lives.
Resilience provides outreach, respite and residential programmes and supports to people with disabilities (intellectual, physical and sensory), and/or Autism Spectrum Disorder, supporting those who may present with behaviours that challenge.
Established in 2011, Resilience is wholly Irish-owned, international healthcare company. Since its establishment, Resilience has strived to diversify its services and positively change and enhance the lives of both children and adults.