What is the position
Reporting to the Directors of Finance and IT, this position has arisen due to the rapid growth and expansion of the business. The purpose of the role is to reduce the complexity and operational inefficiencies in procurement and develop best practices in the company.
Location: Resilience Head Office in Ennis, Co. Clare (hybrid model)
Type of contract: Fixed term – 6 months
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday from 08.45 – 17.30 and Friday from 08.45 – 16.30
Since 2011 high-growth Irish company Resilience has continued to lead the way in transforming health and social care in Ireland. Our essence is to help build resilience in the people we support to bring the possible to life.
This is an organisation which is dual focused on delivering long term returns for stakeholders while simultaneously maximising value to society.
- Proven experience working as a procurement analyst, ideally in a healthcare environment.
- Additional certification in the field of procurement desired.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative and at a senior level with an assertive personality to influence stakeholders and suppliers.
- This requires an energetic and entrepreneurial individual capable of acting autonomously.
- Knowledge of procurement and/or accounting software.
- Strong analytical, organisational and communication skills.
- Enthusiastic when working as part of a team, with the ability to make a valid contribution to a shared goal and positive attitude and a pro-active approach.
- Create and implement a business wide procurement plan, policies, and procedures.
- Identify, evaluate and negotiate contracts with vendors consolidating multiple accounts to drive efficiency and negotiate savings.
- Establish supplier policies and procedures.
- Focused targeting of quick wins/savings to drive momentum and establish value add by the procurement function.
- Review and make recommendations on the digitalisation of the supply chain.
- Special projects and or reports as needed.
- You will receive an attractive salary and you will work within a very supportive team which places a key focus on employee well-being in order to achieve optimal health and performance for both colleagues and the organisation.
- The position offers flexibility with hybrid working.
Resilience is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.