Join our world-class service that's shaping empowered lives.
We're changing the face of support for people with intellectual, physical and sensory disability and/or Autism in Ireland. We offer progressive, one-to-one solutions geared towards the empowerment of the people we support, rather than limiting their experiences of life. We put each individual, and support of their disability, at the centre of everything we do, helping them live an involved, meaningful and empowered life and focusing not on what they can't do, but on what they can achieve. This spirit comes to life in the specialist services we provide, including New Directions and Outreach Supports.
What is the Position?
You will be an experienced full-time permanent Coordinator/Team Leader working within our Outreach supports services in the Clare/Limerick Ares.
Outreach Supports – helping to provide community and in-home supports for children outside of school hours – including leisure activities, independent living/life and social skills.
What is the Role?
As a Community Support Worker Team Leader, you will provide a professional, high quality and safe service to people with additional needs. This role will entail completing assessments as well as other administration duties and covering front line hours. The successful candidate will report to the National Community Development Manager and will play a key role in ensuring the provision of high quality, responsive and sustainable services. As an ambassador of Rresilience's values, you will represent:
Best Quality – providing best-in-class care always.
Individuality – applying a person-centred approach to meet each individual's abilities, needs and challenges.
Empowerment – helping all our service-users live their very best life and achieve their optimal potential.
Location: Clare and Limerick area
Hours of work: Full time, part time or relief hours available, Monday – Friday day, afternoon & evening shifts with some Saturday day hours
What is Required?
You will have:
- Previous experience working with children or adults with physical, sensory and intellectual disabilities, ideally in a community setting;
- Minimum Level 8 Qualification in Social Care, Nursing, Social Work or other relevant discipline
- The ability to work as a team player and to build and maintain relationships in an inter-disciplinary team and multi-stakeholder environment;
- Core belief in, and passion for, the sustainable delivery of high quality user focused services.
A Full Drivers Licence is essential.
How Will You Benefit?
This is your opportunity to:
- Benefit and learn from working alongside team members who are senior-level influencers within New Directions.
- Enjoy the support of a co-ordinator/local Manager with proven expertise in this area.
- Develop your skills with full training provided by industry experts.
- Enjoy ongoing continuous professional development through attendance of internal and external workshops, conferences and mandatory training.
- Enjoy the job security of a permanent contracts.
- Access continuous employee support and engagement including employee assistance programme and bike to work scheme.
- Receive excellent rates of pay.
- The freedom to choose full time, part time or relief working hours.
- Earn from our paid Refer-a-Friend scheme.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please complete the form below.