Be part of our Outreach Team in Dublin
Evening Service – Monday to Friday only
After establishing our Community Services and Outreach Programme in the Munster region we then went on to develop our services in Leinster. If you are interested in being part of a growing organisation, that are leading the way in Community Supports, then get in touch today.
What is Outreach?
Most Outreach Services, provide after-school care for children, once school is over and during school holidays – in Kerry alone we provide the service to more than 40 children, many with Autism and specific sensory needs.
Fulfilling Potential within the community
Outreach can take many forms
We are now inviting applications for the below positions:
- 2 x 15 hour part-time or relief contracts
This Outreach Evening Service is for a happy and gentle 8yr old boy who lives with his parents and one other sibling in Dublin. He is a wheelchair user who has a diagnosis of Cerebral Palsy with Epilepsy, Dysphagia, PEG and is visually impaired.
The support hours are 3 -6 pm, Monday to Friday during school term and three longer days usually 10 am – 3 pm during school holidays.
One staff can support him when a family member is present in the house to help but two staff needed in the house and community outings to help with lifting, changing etc.
The support is taking place in the home but they also go for walks and trips to local shops, cafes, swimming, bus journeys etc,
What is Required?
- Previous experience working with children
- Previous experience working with individuals with Epilepsy/Cerebal Palsy
- Evening availability – 3 – 6 pm
What we offer
- An unrivalled opportunity to work alongside and learn from Resilience colleagues who are senior level influencers within New Directions.
- Support of a Co-ordinator/local Manager with proven expertise in this area.
- Full training provided by industry experts.
- Ongoing continuous professional development through attendance at internal and external workshops, conferences and mandatory training.
- Job security through permanent contracts.
- Access to continuous employee support and engagement including employee assistance programme and bike to work scheme.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Employee ‘Recommend for Resilience’ scheme