Resilience are growing and with the expansion of our services we are currently recruiting Occupational Therapists across our Munster and Leinster Social care services. Providing day, residential, respite and family support services to both children and adults with intellectual disabilities
- 1 x Full Time Permanent contract
- 1 x Part Time Permanent contract
We are seeking a qualified Occupational Therapist who has a blend of paediatric and adult experience. Experience in sensory processing, integration, and posture management is favourable. The successful candidate will have responsibility for the provision of a quality Therapy service to residents/clients of Resilience.
Reports directly to the Head of Social Care
- BSc in Occupational Therapy or an equivalent World Federation of Occupational Therapists (WFOT) recognised qualification.
- CORU Registration.
- A suitable standard off professional attainments.
- Experience in working with adults and children with intellectual disabilities / Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Experience in working with adults and children with acquired brain injuries / neurological conditions in the context of long-term residential care.
- The ability to manage a caseload independently.
- Experience in working collaboratively with multi-disciplinary colleagues in supporting the needs of clients with behaviours of concern.
- Access to own transport.
- Full Driving License.
How Will You Benefit?
- We offer a competitive salary to commensurate qualifications and experience.
- Benefit and learn from working alongside Resilience team members who are senior-level influencers.
- Enjoy the support of local Manager
- Develop your skills
- Enjoy the job security of a permanent contract.
- Access continuous employee support and engagement including employee assistance programme and bike to work scheme
- Earn from our paid Refer-a-Friend scheme