Resilience are currently looking to recruit experienced nurses to support adults with Prader Willi Syndrome in our new state of the art community residential service.
Resilience have current opportunities on a full time and part time basis.
We welcome nurses from all nursing disciplines
- ABA/NMBI Registered
- Experience in wound management and medication management is favourable.
- Have completed a Patient Manual Handling course or be willing to complete.
- Have completed a CPR course or be willing to complete.
- Be flexible, team orientated with a strong sense of empathy.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Paid holiday entitlements
- Full induction, training and ongoing development
- Nurse Manager Support
- Paid “Refer a friend” scheme
- 24/7 on-call support from our management team
Reports directly to the CNMIII.
Purpose of the Role:
To provide a professional, high quality and safe service to individuals with Prader Willi Syndrome in our community residential service. As part of a team and in consultation with the MDT to ensure that the totality of the client's needs are met in a person centred way.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Clinical Role included but not limited to
- Responsible for the assessment and delivery of client care needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of care plans.
- Ensure that the nursing practices comply with Resilience nursing policies and procedures and maintain high standards of nursing practice.
- Practice nursing according to the Code of Professional Conduct and Ethics for Registered Nurses.
- Adhere to evidence based practice. Maintain and develop own professional competence
- To participate in Quality Assurance initiatives within the homecare setting, if applicable.
- Proactively respond to complaints following the complaints procedure.
- To liaise with Multi-Disciplinary Teams when required.
- To provide education and support working within the team setting with the Healthcare Assistants
Are you looking to make a real difference in someone's life?
APPLY TODAY Email CV to: