Join our World-Class Team at Resilience as we Lead the Way in PWS
PWS specialist residential service in Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford.
We are currently recruiting for a newly qualified nurse who wishes to gain experience in a specialist fast-paced environment supporting adults with Prader Willi Syndrome. Members of our management team offer great support as they mentor the new graduates to gain competency in many clinical skills.
Resilience have current opportunities on a full time and part time basis.
We welcome nurses from all nursing disciplines
- NMBI Registered
- Experience in wound management and medication management is favourable.
- Previous experience from placement working within the disability sector is favourable.
- Have completed a Patient Manual Handling course or be willing to complete.
- Be flexible, team orientated with a strong sense of empathy.
Excellent rates of payPaid holiday entitlementsFull induction, training and ongoing developmentNurse Manager SupportPaid “Refer a friend” scheme24/7 on-call support from our management team
Responsible for the assessment and delivery of client care needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of care plans.Ensure that the nursing practices comply with Resilience nursing policies and procedures and maintain high standards of nursing practice.Practice nursing according to the Code of Professional Conduct and Ethics for Registered Nurses.Adhere to evidence based practice. Maintain and develop own professional competence Proactively respond to complaints following the complaints procedure.To liaise with Multi-Disciplinary Teams when required.To provide education and support working within the team setting with the Healthcare Assistants
- Purpose of the Role:
- To provide a professional, high quality and safe service to individuals with Prader Willi Syndrome in our community residential service. As part of a team and in consultation with the MDT to ensure that the totality of the client's needs are met in a person centred way.
- Roles and Responsibilities:
- Clinical Role included but not limited to