What is the position?
Elevate Your Career! Join Our Team as an Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer.
Are you ready to be the right hand to a dynamic executive, making a real impact in a fast-paced environment? We’re searching for a top-tier Executive Assistant to join our team and help us drive success to new heights!
Location: Ennis, Co. Clare (hybrid model)
Type of contract: Full-time permanent
Since 2011 high-growth Irish company Resilience has continued to lead the way in transforming health and social care in Ireland. Our purpose is to enhance the quality of people’s lives.
The Role and Responsibilities
Board & SMT Management
- First point of contact for the CEO, Board of Directors and/or Owners.
- Act as a liaison between the Owners, the CEO and the Senior Management Team.
- Support the CEO in the participation of a broad range of related external boards, working groups and committees.
- Build and maintain close working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide support to the Board and the Senior Management Team as required.
- Act as a customer service representative and as an ambassador for Resilience Healthcare.
- Gain a deep understanding of the company values, family principles, company culture and long-term goals.
- Provide a strong, strategic partnership with the CEO in day-to-day activities.
- Co-ordinate project work and reports as assigned by the CEO.
- Work in a pro-active manner, anticipating the needs and requirements of the CEO.
- Assure support for key strategic initiatives by completing ad hoc projects and tasks as required.
Continuous Quality Improvement
- Participate in and support Continuous Quality Improvement initiatives such as Quality Assurance, EFQM, Innovations and CQI projects.
- Work with the CEO in deploying and monitoring of the organisations strategic plan.
- Embrace and participate in the company’s Technology plan, in particular embracing and working with new IT systems as they are implemented across the organisation.
- Promptly receive and screen telephone calls and emails to the CEO, elicit necessary information to allow timely and accurate responses. Respond where appropriate; use initiative to identify alternative contacts where required.
- Assist with the preparation and co-ordination of meetings including agenda, invites, booking meeting rooms, refreshments.
- Take minutes at meetings and ensure actions are followed up by all those involved.
- Provision of minute taking service at Senior Management, Board, Committee and other meetings, as required.
- Professional and effective co-ordination and maintenance of the schedule of internal/ external meetings and conference calls.
Reports & Research
- Research, produce and prepare Board and Committee papers, letters, documents, briefing papers, proposals, presentations and reports to a high standard using Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Support the CEO in delivering on good governance and compliance with Company regulations.
- Prepare, format and revise presentations, correspondence and business cases.
- Collaborate and/or lead in developing national reports such as annual reports, quality, outcomes and annual performance reports.
- Research and prepare national healthcare policies and legislation.
- Provide day to day business, operational and administrative assistance to the CEO.
- Absence management and approval for all direct reports to CEO.
- Manage and control confidential and legal documents including password and document control log.
- File and maintain files both digital and paper.
Diary & Email Management
- Diary and email management, highlight any correspondence that needs to be escalated.
- Play a key role in prioritisation of and planning work activities of the CEO.
- Extensive diary management, task prioritisation and scheduling.
- Manage all forms of incoming mail, including electronic mail (reply, take action, file and forward where appropriate).
- Co-ordinate flow of work and prioritise requests.
Travel & Event Management
- Responsible for all national and international travel arrangements for the CEO.
- Event and conference management.
- Reconcile monthly expenses and credit cards.
- Management of invoices and PO system.
- Minimum of three years’ Executive Assistant experience.
- Significant experience in a previous role that involved dealing with senior level management and other key internal and external stakeholders.
- Evidence of stakeholder engagement/interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including strong report writing, presentation skills, and competency at minute taking.
- Demonstrates evidence of a working knowledge of Corporate Governance matters.
- The ability to always respect the issue of confidentiality and to exercise discretion in dealing with sensitive matters.
- Diplomatic and tactful with the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Self-starter with initiative and drive and the ability to think creatively and identify opportunities.
- Self-directed with an ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent organisational skills and an exceptional level of attention to detail.
- Exemplary time management skills with a proven track record of supporting and working with Senior Management and co-ordinating multiple competing tasks.
- Focused and driven by deadlines.
- A team player with an open and flexible attitude.
- Flexibility to work in a fast paced environment.
- Proven experience of planning and managing successful projects.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary.
- Hybrid working.
- Health Insurance and discounted health insurance for dependents.
- Fuel discount scheme along with further staff discount with many retail providers.
- Join a company with a strong track record of developing our people.
Resilience is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.