Community Support Worker, New Ross, Co. Wexford
With a mission to enhance the quality of people’s lives, Resilience is an Irish-owned, high-growth company. We are driven to realise potential – both for the people we support and for members of our team – helping them realise their goals and ambitions.
We are now inviting applications for the below positions as a result of our growth:
- Relief contracts in New Directions
What the service is:
New Directions – offering individualised community supports such as leisure activities, education, employment opportunities and social skills, for adults who are transitioning from school or rehabilitation and training support services. Shifts would include day, afternoon & evening shifts with some Saturday day hours.
What is the Role?
As a Community Support Worker you will provide a professional, high quality and safe service to people with additional needs – You will make sure all of the client’s needs are met in a completely individual way.
What is Required?
You will have:
- Previous experience working with children or adults with physical, sensory and intellectual disability;
- Experience working with service users with Autism and Epilepsy;
- Completed or be willing to complete a Patient Manual Handling course;
- Completed or be willing to complete a Child Protection course;
- Eligibility to work in Ireland;
- A strong sense of empathy, flexibility and a team-oriented work ethic.
- A full drivers licence is essential
How Will You Benefit?
This is your opportunity to:
- Develop and progress your career through full induction, training and ongoing development.
- Enjoy excellent rates of pay and paid holiday entitlements.
- Make your mark as part of a service that is changing the future of care in Ireland.
- Enjoy a personal, one-to-one approach to social care support work.
- Benefit from the full support of management.
- Earn from our paid Refer-a-Friend scheme.