Be part of our growing team in Limerick & Clare
With a mission to enhance the quality of people's lives, Resilience is an Irish-owned, high-growth company. We are driven to realise potential – both for the people we support and for members of our team – helping them realise their goals and ambitions.
We are now inviting applications for the below positions as a result of our growth
- 35 hour contract in New Direction and Outreach services.
- Relief contracts in New Direction services.
- What each of these services are:
- New Directions – offering individualised community supports such as leisure activities, education, employment opportunities and social skills, for adults who are transitioning from school or rehabilitation and training support services. Shifts would include day, afternoon & evening shifts with some Saturday day hours.
- Outreach Supports – offering individualised community and in-home supports for children outside of school hours – including leisure activities, independent living/life and social skills. Shifts would be afternoons & evening shifts with some Saturday day hours.
- What is Required?
- You will have:
- Previous experience working with children or adults with physical, sensory and intellectual disability;
- Experience working with service users with Autism and Epilepsy;
- Completed or be willing to complete a Patient Manual Handling course;
- Completed or be willing to complete a Child Protection course;
- Eligibility to work in Ireland;
- A strong sense of empathy, flexibility and a team-oriented work ethic.
- A full drivers licence is essential