Be part of our growing team in Clare
After a long 3 months, I am finally reunited with T, they haven't been out much since the lockdown so what better way to get back into things than by going to their favourite place in the world, the beach. After we made pizza. Great to be back!' – Michael, Community Support Worker.
A rewarding job helping others while having fun yourself!
We are now inviting applications for the below Positions
- 1 x 35 hour contract in our New Directions and Outreach services.
- 1 x 30 hour contract in New Directions and Outreach services.
- What each of these services are:
- New Directions – offering individualised community supports such as leisure activities, education, employment opportunities and social skills, for adults who are transitioning from school or rehabilitation and training support services. Shifts would include day, afternoon & evening shifts with some Saturday day hours.
- Outreach Supports – offering individualised community and in-home supports for children outside of school hours – including leisure activities, independent living/life and social skills. Shifts would be afternoons & evening shifts with some Saturday day hours.
- What is Required?
- Previous experience working with children or adults with physical, sensory and intellectual disabilities, ideally in a community setting
- Skills and interest in areas such as woodwork, art, fitness & sport, landscaping highly advantageous
- A Full Drivers Licence is essential.