02 September 2020
Day Services and Outreach @ Resilience
We assist adults and children in their day-to-day lives through our Outreach (for children) and New Directions (for adults) Community programmes. We look at how we can help individuals enjoy doing the things they want to do and reach their potential – while managing the risk. It is about shaping more empowered lives. We do not give up – we keep trying to see what is possible and make things happen.
- Staff with experience and training in supporting children & adults with Autism and intellectual disabilities.
- Its community based, giving a break away from home.
- It is tailored to suit each person.
- Services are delivered through the New Directions model.
- New directions services give greater scope for social distancing and observing Covid-19 guidelines (eg less people in service locations, lots of outdoor activities).
- Our services do not have to be 9-5, we work around the needs of the service user.