What is the position?
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will work as part of the internal TA Team to attract, source and interview a high volume of social care and nursing candidates to work in Resilience, utilising different recruitment and attraction tools to build up talent pipelines.
Location: Resilience HO, Ennis, Co. Clare (hybrid model)
Type of contract: Full-time Permanent
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 08:45 – 17:30; Friday 08:45 – 16:30
Our Social Care division provides support to children and adults with intellectual, physical and sensory disabilities and Autism Spectrum Disorder and also supports individuals who may present with behaviours of concern. We are proud to be offering families progressive solutions which focus on empowerment of our service users, rather than limiting their experiences of life.
Our Advanced Community Care division provides specialised nursing services to children, young adults and families who require support in the face of injury, illness or disability, or who require the intervention of medical technology to survive. Our team of nurses works in the community, in their clients’ homes – delivering one to one, highly personalised, individual nursing. Ours is a progressive, forward thinking approach and practice, and is set to rethink and evolve the way we respond to nursing care needs.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Project Management experience is essential as we review our entire recruitment strategy with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Accurate data reporting, and leverage of data analytics to drive labour force planning and recruitment and sourcing decisions. Manage and deliver Recruitment metrics as part of recruitment project.
- Experience and knowledge of how to use a number of different sourcing platforms, including job boards, social media, and referral schemes to drive a direct recruitment strategy.
- Partner with the hiring managers to drive an effective recruitment strategy by pre-screening candidates and supporting the interview process against a competency based framework, and to facilitate the hiring managers in making sound hiring decisions backed up by evidence at interview.
- Partner with Senior Management to improve processes and improve service to the business.
- Continually build a sourcing channel of Social Care Workers and Nurses, taking ownership for speed of recruitment delivery.
- Effective use of the recruitment technologies to streamline recruitment processes, with candidate care top of the agenda.
- Conduct high quality pre-screening interviews to support the face-to-face competency based interviews by Managers with success measured by conversion and retention levels.
- Achievement of key recruitment KPIs, with a focus on’ Time to Hire’ and mitigating drops.
- Effective stakeholder management, with appropriate engagement and consultation throughout the recruitment process; working with stakeholders to get the right candidates.
- Experienced volume recruiter, with ability to source and attract Social Care and Nursing professionals.
- Project Management experience.
- Proven ability to screen applications and support the interview process against a competency-based framework.
- A track record for working and recruiting at pace and a focus on continuous improvement.
- Strong influencing skills and proven ability to successfully build productive relationships with stakeholders across the organisation.
- A strong team player with a collaborative style and a proven track record of effectively delivering through a Talent Acquisition team.
- Strong communicator with a logical, structured, clear, credible and mature style.
- Capable of quickly engaging audiences of all levels.
- Not afraid to challenge stakeholders, where necessary.
Essential Qualifications and/or Experience
- Experience recruiting and interviewing in a healthcare or customer focused environment.
- Experience in driving projects to results.
- Degree level education (preferable).
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office and social media channels.
- A career with a purpose. An unrivalled opportunity to join a high calibre team to achieve success within our established service where our aim is to ensure that the clients we support, achieve their optimum potential.
- Competitive salary;
- Uncapped commission;
- Health Insurance and discounted healthcare for family members;
- Company mobile phone and laptop;
- Discount car fuel card;
- Resilience Rewards employee discounts;
- Employee Assistance Programme 24/7;
- Continuous professional development;
- Bike to work scheme;
- Resilience4Me Health and Well-being Forum.
Resilience is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.