Resilience is delighted to announce that we are looking for a Regional Operations Manager for our Social Care Division. The post holder will be responsible for the development and will be responsible for the leadership, management, supervision, and co-ordination of our Service Managers at an operational level, as well as having a crucial input in the areas of finance, employee engagement, strategic policy and development and regulatory accountability. The successful candidate will report to Resilience Care's Head of Social Care. This is a pivotal role within the organisation and is a full-time, permanent position. The new incumbent must demonstrate the capacity to lead and develop services, underpinned by the principles of person centeredness and quality to ensure each person we support achieves their optimum potential.
- Relevant Qualification in Health and Social Care Management
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- IT Proficiency
- Hold a full clean driving licence
- Represent company to key internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Commitment to delivering superior service.
- General management experience including budget responsibility.
- Managing relationships and management of change.
Competencies &Knowledge Required
- Experienced and proven leader who will bring strong strategic and operational competence to the organisation.
- Ability to link long term strategic visions to today's issues and priorities
- Leadership at times of challenge and change.
- Integrity and authority with natural ability to inspire credibility and confidence.
- Well-honed influencing skills, coupled with a track record of leadership and management, ideally gained in a complex services environment, skills that will be respected by peers and subordinates without question.
- Commercially astute and keen business driver with vision and flair.
- Exceptional communicator with the ability to engage and influence at all levels.
- Ability to impart information clearly and concisely in verbal and visual form, using all available channels, both formal and informal and to actively listen to responses.
- Ability to evaluate and continually improve the operational efficiency of the company.
- A concern for meeting high performance standards.
Areas of Responsibility: CHO2, CHO3, CHO4
Closing Date: July 25th, 2021