At Resilience we are continuing to grow and hire. We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to join our internal Talent Acquisition Team at our Head Office in Ennis, Co. Clare.
Purpose of the Role
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will work as part of the recruitment team to attract, source and interview a high volume of Social Care & Nursing candidates to work in Resilience, utilising different recruitment and attraction tools to build up talent pipelines will be key to success.
Our Social Care division provides support to children and adults with intellectual, physical and sensory disabilities, and Autism Spectrum Disorder and also supports individuals who may present with behaviours of concern. We are proud to be offering families progressive solutions which focus on empowerment of our service users, rather than limiting their experiences of life.
Our Advanced Community Care division provides specialised nursing services to children young adults and families who require support in the face of injury, illness or disability – or who require the intervention of medical technology to survive. Our team of nurses works in the community, in their client's homes – delivering one to one, highly personalised, individual nursing. Ours is a progressive, forward thinking approach and practice, and is set to rethink and evolve the way we respond to nursing care needs.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Project Management experience is essential as we review our entire recruitment strategy with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Accurate data reporting, and leverage of data analytics to drive labour force planning and recruitment and sourcing decisions. Manage and deliver Recruitment metrics as part of recruitment project.
- Experience and knowledge of how to use a number of different sourcing platforms, including job boards, social media, and referral schemes to drive a direct recruitment strategy.
- Partner with the Nurse Managers to drive an effective recruitment strategy by pre-screening candidates and supporting the interview process against a competency based framework, and to facilitate the Nurse Managers in making sound hiring decisions backed up by evidence at interview.
- Partner with Senior Management to improve processes and improve service to the business
- Continually build a sourcing channel of Social Care & Nurses taking ownership for speed of recruitment delivery.
- Effective use of the recruitment technologies to streamline recruitment processes, with candidate care top of the agenda.
- Conduct high quality pre-screening interviews to support the face to face competency based interviews by Managers with success measured by conversion and retention levels.
- Achievement of key recruitment KPIs, with a focus on Time to Hire and mitigating drops.
- Effective stakeholder management, with appropriate engagement and consultation throughout the recruitment process; working with stakeholders to get the right candidates.
We are looking for an individual with the following values:
- Integrity – Knowing and doing what is right, Always.
- Precision – Exacting in our Standards
- Community – Unlocking the power of the collective
- Pioneering – Uncompromising in our ambition to lead the market into the future of healthcare
- Clear Tracks
- Fast Evidence Based Decision Making
- Respect for Money
- When on top of your game, change your game
- Be different, brave, confident
- Experienced volume recruiter, with ability to source and attract Social Care and Nursing professionals.
- Project Management experience
- Proven ability to screen and support the interview process against a competency based framework.
- A track record for working and recruiting at pace and a focus on continuous improvement.
- Strong influencing skills and proven ability to successfully build productive relationships with stakeholders across the organisation.
- A strong team player with a collaborative style and a proven track record of effectively delivering through a Talent Acquisition team.
- Strong communicator with a logical, structured, clear, credible and mature style.
- Capable of quickly engaging audiences of all levels.
- Not afraid to challenge stakeholders, where necessary.
- Essential Qualifications and/or Experience
- Recruitment and interviewing in a healthcare or customer focussed environment
- Experience in driving projects to results
- Degree level education (preferable)
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office and social media channels
Recruitment & Selection, Telephone interviewing, Candidate Screening, Applicant Tracking, Offer Management, Talent Acquisition, Applicant Tracking Systems
Contract: Permanent Fulltime
Reporting to: Head of Talent Acquisition
Benefits: Competitive salary, performance bonus, laptop, paid holidays, mobile phone, parking,
Closing date: 5th February 2021