With a mission to enhance the quality of people's lives, Resilience is an Irish-owned, high-growth company, offering a dynamic career opportunity within our corporate support team in Ennis Co Clare, as a Payroll Specialist
As part of the finance function, you will be responsible for:
- Processing of payroll in accordance with Irish Revenue, Taxation, and internal policy guidelines.
- Process payroll-related data on Sage Micropay
- Produce payroll relates metrics and dashboards.
- Documentation and implementation of all payroll processes and procedures.
- Responding to all employee and manager payroll queries in an efficient and timely manner.
Essential Skills Required:
- Ideally you'll be IPASS qualified
- Equivalent with 2+ years' experience of running, administering and reviewing Payrolls.
- Experience of Payroll within the healthcare sector would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word, Micropay and ROS.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance (after 6 months)
- Access to our health and well-being programmes
- We recognise the benefits of a sensible work/life balance, we provide flexible working conditions.
Report to: Head of Finance
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Closing Date: June 25th 2021