Resilience are growing and with the expansion of our social care services we are currently recruiting Occupational Therapists to support our services in the greater North Cork and surrounding regions.
Our services provide day, residential, respite and family support services to both children and adults with intellectual disabilities so why not join our team.
We are Recruiting
- 1 x Senior Occupational Therapist
- 1 x Basic Grade Occupational Therapist
- Have a minimum of 3 years ( for senior OT) or 1 year ( for basic Grade OT) post-qualification experience working as an Occupational Therapist to include a minimum of 6 months experience working as an Occupational Therapist within the field of Intellectual Disability / Physical Disability/Paediatrics/Autism
- CORU registration.
- Seating and Posture Management assessment and intervention.
- Sensory Processing assessment and intervention.
- Demonstrate developed professional reasoning with a clear understanding of the role of the occupational therapist working within the disability sector with children with a range of physical, sensory, learning and developmental needs.
- To be competent in holistic assessment and interventions for children and young people with complex needs e.g. ASD, PWS, Angelman Syndrome, CP, Intellectual disabilities.
- To have an awareness of restrictive practice and positive risk assessment.
- Ability to assess the occupational performance needs of children and young people with complex needs.
- Ability to plan and adjust intervention plans to meet the needs of children with physical, intellectual and/or sensory disabilities.
- Ability to take responsibility for planning and managing an independent workload with competing demands.
- Have experience of working within a community setting with children and young people with a range of physical, cognitive and emotional needs.
- Experience working as part of team including inter-disciplinary assessment and intervention.
- Experience and interest in sensory integration.
- Ability to train support workers in sensory integration and provide consultation on the development of sensory rooms.
- A car owner and full driver's licence
How Will You Benefit?
- We offer a competitive salary to commensurate qualifications and experience.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Benefit and learn from working alongside Resilience team members who are senior-level influencers.
- Enjoy the support of local Manager
- Develop your skills
- Enjoy the job security of a permanent contract.
- Access continuous employee support and engagement including employee assistance programme and bike to work scheme
- Earn from our paid Refer-a-Friend scheme
Reports directly to the Clinical Services Manager
Closing date for applications:
30th of September 2021