What is the position?
We are in a period of huge growth as a business and recognise how essential marketing is to our overall company growth strategy. This is a newly created role and one that will give the right person the scope to craft and shape the job to align their own ambition with that of the Resilience business.
Leading a relatively new team, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for the management of brand development, all marketing communications (both internal and external), all digital channels (including the corporate website), PR and all paid media.
Since 2011 high-growth Irish company Resilience has continued to lead the way in transforming health and social care in Ireland. Our essence is to help build resilience in the people we support to bring possible to life.
Location: Hybrid role from Resilience HQ in Ennis, Co. Clare
Type of contract: Full-time permanent
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday from 08.45 to 17.30, Fridays from 08.45 to 16.30
- Competitive salary
- Company mobile phone and laptop
- Health Insurance
- Discounted family health insurance with our healthcare provider
- Fuel discount scheme along with further staff discount with many retail providers
- Join a company with a strong track record of developing our people
- A professional qualification in Marketing, Business or a related field is preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in a marketing role
- Proven strategic ability
- Experience in driving lead generation is highly desirable
- Strong brand expertise
- Digital expertise/experience
- Creative, energetic, solutions driven
- Experience managing a team and external agencies
- Proven ability to plan and manage multiple campaigns/projects from beginning to end
- Ability to evaluate and analyse campaigns
More about the role
Working with a company that provides essential services to families across Ireland, this is the perfect position for someone who is looking for real purpose in their career. The role will suit someone who is ambitious and looking for a role they can make their own, thrives in a fast-paced, supportive environment, enjoys autonomy and is willing to take personal responsibility for the success of their strategy and their team. If you can multi-task and work to tight deadlines, while maintaining a can-do attitude, even better!
You will develop and deliver the marketing strategy in line with key business objectives. With your team and a register of third-party agencies, you will deliver a marketing plan across several core pillars and against agreed KPIs.
- Manage and develop the marketing team
- Develop a brand and marketing strategy
- Build awareness of the Resilience brand as we look to inform and influence our brand story nationally
- Support our Talent Acquisition team in sourcing candidates via digital and other media
- Develop and deliver strategic marketing plans across all channels
- Manage budgets and report to the key business stakeholders
- Ensure brand consistency across each touchpoint and platform
- Own the development and delivery of a strategic social media marketing plan and its associated budget
- Work with agencies, publishers, platforms and other partners with the goal to find fast, creative and efficient ways to build, execute and measure innovative content marketing that connects with customers and potential staff
- Work with our service managers in delivering compelling thought leadership content for use in the best channels
Resilience is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.