What is the position?
We are currently recruiting a full-time permanent Marketing Executive who will lead and oversee activities across Brand Development, Strategy, Marketing Activations, Digital Marketing and PR, promoting Resilience Healthcare to prospective clients and staff, publicising the postive work that Resilience does.
The Marketing Executive will join our team to help in our ambitious plans to scale and grow over the next few years. Reporting directly to the Brand Manager, this is a multi-faceted position that is ideally suited to a flexible, methodical and hard-working individual. We are looking for someone who is hands-on, yet has the ability to think and plan strategically.
Location: Hybrid role from Resilience HO in Ennis, Co. Clare
Type of contract: Full-time permanent
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday from 08.45 to 17.30, Fridays from 08.45 to 16.30
Since 2011 high-growth Irish company Resilience has continued to lead the way in transforming health and social care in Ireland. Our essence is to help build resilience in the people we support to bring the possible to life.
- A professional qualification in Marketing, Business or a related field is preferred.
- Three years’ experience in a marketing / communications role (preferably in professional services).
- Strong digital expertise/background. Experience in driving lead generation is desirable.
- Proven ability to plan and manage multiple campaigns/projects from beginning to end.
- Comfortable communicating and keeping on top of plans and deadlines with multiple internal/external stakeholders.
- Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables.
- Experience with CRM systems, and how to maximise the data value, as well as being highly proficient in MS applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge/Interest in the Healthcare Industry and enhancing services (includes social care services, day care and nursing sector)
- Support the Brand Manager in Direct Marketing, Marcoms activations, Email marketing & project management of events and marketing campaigns.
- Support delivering the company’s Digital Marketing Plan in line with key business objectives.
- Assist in the development of our corporate communications strategy (CMS), as well as brand presense as we look to inform and influence our brand story nationally.
- Supporting our Talent Acquisition team in sourcing candidates via digital and other media.
- Responsible for leading the management of search campaigns (paid and organic), display and digital advertising campaigns through our agency.
- Own the development of a strategic social media marketing plan and its associated budget across campaigns and channels.
- Work with agencies, publishers, platforms, and other partners with the goal to find fast, creative and efficient ways to build, execute and measure innovative content marketing plans that connect with customers, maximise engagement and create sharing, talkability and advocacy.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of marketing collateral for company divisions (Social Care & Advanced Community Care) alongside our design and content teams, including direct literature about our services and the sector in general.
- Create growth-based multi-channel campaigns to promote corporate benefits and services, working with internal and external partners to deliver rich lead generation and qualified marketing leads.
- Project manage any significant engagements, delivering compelling thought leadership content that brings our proposition to life through identifying networking events, conferences and speaking engagement opportunities that are targeted for a B2B audience.
- Competitive salary
- Company mobile phone and laptop
- Health Insurance
- Discounted family health insurance with our healthcare provider
- Earn additional income from our paid Refer-a-Friend scheme
- Fuel discount scheme along with further staff discount with may retail providers
Resilience is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.