Purpose of Role
With a mission to enhance the quality of people’s lives, Resilience is an Irish-owned, high-growth company, offering dynamic career opportunities. With over 10 years in business, we’re proud to be leading change in healthcare in Ireland. There is a growing need for supports to be delivered within the community and out of hospitals – and we respond with forward-thinking services. Advanced Community Care provides nursing support for people with complex care needs at home, while our Social Care division provides residential, day and outreach services. We are driven to realise potential – both for those we support and the members of our team.
We employ over 600 people across Ireland. Our People are our greatest asset and for this reason we are seeking to hire a fulltime permanent Learning and Development Manager who will work closely with our People & Culture Manager and business leaders. This pivotal role will drive our people development initiatives under our 4-year People Strategy, ensuring our team members continue to learn new skills and seize opportunities and realise their potential.
- Create & deploy policies, procedures, and processes to support team development.
- Equip our leaders with the tools to appraise our employees with the objective that all employees will have relevant individualised personal development plans.
- Identify and deliver development modules to current and future leaders and build soft skills on managing and leading teams.
- Identify in-house Train the Trainers for frontline training.
- Ensure our training and our training partners are fit for purpose.
- Obtain QQI recognition for internal accreditation under the ‘Retrain Campaign’.
- Create development plans and ensure progress against plans.
- Ensure CPD sponsorship allocation is fair and consistent and added value to the business.
- Manage and obtain feedback on the ‘Realising Potential Development Framework’.
- Oversight of Student Placements and engage with a view to future talent.
- Develop an apprenticeship programme.
- Create a culture of ‘grow your own’ future leaders to support a promote internal policy.
- With the talent pyramid data, create talent fast-track pathways, to create a workforce for future growth.
- Input and manage the data on the L&D system and provide data and statistics for the Playbook reports. Provide insights and value to the business.
- A relevant third-level qualification.
- An understanding of leading-edge development methodologies.
- An understanding of the healthcare sector.
- Attention to detail and excellent project management skills.
- The ability to motivate people to action.
- Commercial awareness.
- A passion for helping people.
- Be intelligent and energetic with the highest standard of integrity.
- Be a people person with a growth mindset.
- Be accessible to our team members across the country and interested in their individual and collective development.
- Lead our people development and training initiatives by planning, managing, and executing cohesive, efficient people development programs.
- Proven experience in developing relationships with colleges for apprenticeships, internships and achieving internal QQI recognition.
People& Culture Manager
The base location of the role can be from our Head Office in Ennis Co Clare, with a hybrid working arrangement in place which allows you a greater choice in how you work and live, giving you a better work-life balance.
Resilience is proud to be an equal opportunity employer