What is the position?
You will be a full-time permanent, IT Business Analyst at our Head Office in Ennis Co Clare.
This is an organisation which is dual focused on delivering long term returns for stakeholders while simultaneously maximising value to society. The company is celebrating 11 years of serving clients in Ireland and is offering an attractive salary package along with hybrid working.
This role will support a business transformation agenda focused on technology integration and enhancement. This role is responsible for driving IT change management across the organisation and working with the operational teams identifying and implementing existing and new change projects.
Location: Hybrid role from Resilience HQ, Ennis, Co Clare
Type of contract: Full-time Permanent
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 08:45 – 17:30; Friday 08:45 – 16:30
Since 2011 high-growth Irish company Resilience has continued to lead the way in transforming health and social care in Ireland. Our essence is to help build resilience in the people we support to bring the possible to life.
- Min 3 years proven experience managing complex IT/Business projects to completion
- Self-starter and ability to work independently and take responsibility for delivery of project & program outcomes
- Proven experience delivering projects across different streams including business change, on time and on budget meeting business needs
- Experience leading, motivating and managing various project and program team sizes, including internal and external resources, while holding team accountable for performance
- Strong project financial management skills
- Experience reporting on project metrics / KPI’s and analysing trends/taking action where required
- Strong project management skills: use of structured formal methods, Prince2 or equivalent certification would be desirable
- Use best practice governance methodology to manage and deliver change
- IT Business Partner with Directors on implementation of MI / BI
- Review and maximise existing systems
- Oversight of Service Level Agreement with Group IT. Prioritisation of IT Operations day to day
- Provide clear and concise status reporting regarding project planning, project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks and issues, budgets communicating appropriately across different levels in the organisation
- Coordinate and implement all development work with 3rd party vendors
- Establish and report on KPI’s in a timely manner to the right audiences
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables
- Make things happen. Use knowledge, skills and experience to recognise and articulate problems and bring the right people together to solve & close problems with the appropriate urgency
- Coordinate and ensure completion of the Data Protection Impact Risk Assessment.
- Manage external/third party supplier SLA’s, including helpdesk provider
- Enhancing the quality of IT products and services.
- Promote customer/stakeholder involvement throughout the project to ensure success
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Discounted family health insurance with our healthcare provider.
- Earn additional income from our paid Refer-a-Friend scheme.
- Fuel discount scheme along with further staff discount with many retail providers.
Resilience is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.