What is the position?
Resilience is hiring for a critical role on our expanding Marketing team. This is a new position that will sit at the centre of our marketing and growth strategy. It is an opportunity to craft and create a role for yourself in an open and collaborative company that rewards initiative and passion. This is a chance to be integral to the growth of not only a team but of a business.
Resilience Healthcare is seeking a highly motivated and creative Digital Content Specialist to join our Marketing Team. It is a versatile role developing and implementing engaging content across our social media channels and digital platforms. The ideal candidate should possess a strong knowledge of social media trends, digital marketing strategies, and good graphic design skills.
The role requires bringing great ideas and strategy to life; being a creative storyteller; embracing communication technologies and crafting and executing impactful communication campaigns which will resonate with and strengthen Resilience Healthcare’s brand and reputation online.
Location: Hybrid role from Resilience HQ in Ennis, Co. Clare
Type of contract: Full-time permanent
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 08.45 – 17.30, Friday 08.45 – 16.30
Since 2011, high-growth Irish owned company Resilience Healthcare has continued to lead the way in transforming health and social care in Ireland. Our essence is to help build resilience in the people we support to bring possible to life.
- Competitive salary.
- Company mobile phone and laptop.
- Health Insurance.
- Discounted family health insurance with our healthcare provider.
- Fuel discount scheme along with further staff discounts with many retail providers.
- Join a company with a strong track record of developing our people.
- Develop and implement our social content and communications strategy.
- Create graphics, images, and videos that align with our brand guidelines and messaging.
- Understand design principles, compositions & layouts in digital and can use graphic design software.
- Have up-to-date knowledge of the latest social media trends, platforms & best practices.
- Conceptualise, create, and produce engaging short-form video (Reels, Stories) and other visual content.
- Manage social media accounts, monitor comments, messages, and engage with the audience in a timely and professional manner.
- Analyse community and market trends to inform strategic planning and creative output.
- On bigger content projects, work alongside internal teams and external suppliers.
- Liaise with the Marketing, Talent Acquisition and other divisions within the business on all aspects of creative output (where relevant).
- Ensure the publication of all content is in line with the Resilience Healthcare brand guidelines.
- Manage social listening, monitoring and tracking of the Group’s online presence.
- Identify new and relevant social and digital channels, trends, technologies for the Group.
- Content specialist with a clear understanding of what works across established and emerging social media platforms and how target audiences engage with them.
- Proficiency in graphic design and video editing software including Adobe Creative Suite, PhotoShop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Proven track record in creating engaging social media content, particularly video content, across social media and digital mediums.
- Tech-savvy, creative thinker that enjoys coming up with engaging and aesthetic content.
- Capability in video editing software (Premier or Final Cut) is preferable.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication & writing skills and attention to detail.
We are looking for doers, people who can roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. In an ideal world you would have a Digital Marketing or Social Media Marketing qualification along with a minimum of 2 years working in a social media, Digital or Marketing agency.
However, we also recognise that people have skills that are transferable and not everyone has an official qualification. We know that people coming from a variety of backgrounds bring experience and expertise that will enable them to do this job. So, we are open.
Suitability for the role
This is an exciting and diverse role that will suit someone who thrives in a fast paced and supportive environment. You’ll need to be organised and able to improvise and change as necessary. We are open to the person who comes into this role creating their own plans, processes, and ways of working. The business operates on a principal of IROAR (Individual Radical Ownership and Responsibility) and will give the right candidate the freedom to do their job and the chance to strategically shape and evolve this role over time.
If this role sounds like a role you can do, please send in your CV.
Resilience is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.