What is the position?
Resilience is a provider of health and social care services in Ireland, with two divisions: Advanced Community Care and Social Care.
Due to our continued growth, we now have a new position for a full-time permanent Business Development Executive to support our Advanced Community Care services, reporting to the Commercial Director.
Location: Resilience HQ, Ennis, Co. Clare
Type of contract: Full-time Permanent
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 08:45 – 17:30; Friday 08:45 – 16:30
Since 2011 high-growth Irish company Resilience has continued to lead the way in transforming health and social care in Ireland. Our essence is to help build resilience in the people we support to bring the possible to life.
- 3 Years+ sales or business development experience;
- Healthcare/medical experience desirable but not essential;
- Full clean driving licence;
- Demonstrable experience in sales and growing and developing business;
- Ability to grow our business while remaining empathetic and sensitive to the needs of all stakeholders, considering the sectors we work in;
- Ability to understand, interpret and report on data and numbers;
- Ability to prepare draft proposals for new business opportunities;
- Comfortable being measured versus KPI’s;
- Process orientated person;
- Ability to write activity reports for internal or external stakeholders.
- Requires an individual who enjoys field-based activity meeting clients and customers;
- To represent and promote the Advanced Community Care business as a thought and industry leader in all client and customer meetings;
- To develop a deep understanding and knowledge of the Advanced Community Care / healthcare at home business to ensure effective and accurate representation within the sector, with commissioners and consumers;
- Develop new business in existing areas we operate within, and develop new growth areas;
- Meet key customers in our business and actively work to develop positive collaborative relationships – this will include scheduling meetings for you and the Resilience Senior Management team with key customers and contacts;
- Strong focus on following up on all enquiries into the business;
- Track and update sales activity through our CRM system;
- Organise and participate, where relevant, in Resilience’s attendance at events and conferences;
- Follow up with contacts following promotion or marketing campaigns;
- Develop knowledge about changes in the sectors we operate in;
- Work with the operations team to support submission of tenders and proposals;
- Report to the Commercial Director and other key stakeholders on activity and outcomes.
(The above is not to be considered exhaustive.)
- A career with a purpose. An unrivalled opportunity to join a high calibre team to achieve success within our established service where our aim is to ensure that the clients we support, achieve their optimum potential.
- Competitive Salary;
- Health Insurance;
- Company car.
- Company mobile phone and laptop.
Resilience is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.