What is the position?
The Property Department Administrator will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Property Director in the management of the company’s property portfolio.
The role involves coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of property-related processes, and maintaining accurate property records.
Location: Resilience Head Office, Ennis, Co. Clare (hybrid model)
Type of contract: Full-time permanent
Resilience is an organisation which is dual focused on delivering long-term returns for stakeholders while simultaneously maximising value to society.
Our Social Care division provides support to children and adults with intellectual, physical and sensory disabilities and Autism Spectrum Disorder and also supports individuals who may present with behaviours of concern. We are proud to be offering families progressive solutions which focus on empowerment of our service users, rather than limiting their experiences of life.
Our Advanced Community Care division provides specialised nursing services to children, young adults and families who require support in the face of injury, illness or disability, or who require the intervention of medical technology to survive. Our team of nurses works in the community, in their clients’ homes – delivering one to one, highly personalised, individual nursing. Ours is a progressive, forward thinking approach and practice, and is set to rethink and evolve the way we respond to nursing care needs.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to the Property Director in the management of the company’s property portfolio.
- Prepare and coordinate correspondence with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate property-related processes.
- Support Property Department operations by maintaining Property Management System.
- Manage office services by organising office operations and procedures, maintaining accurate property records and filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and monitoring clerical functions.
- Assist in the preparation of property-related reports and presentations by analysing and summarising information for senior management review.
- Schedule and liaise with property maintenance agents and service providers to ensure the timely completion of property-related maintenance, following up on work results.
- Assist in the preparation of the Property Department budgets and forecasts, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances, and identifying corrective actions for inclusion in Resilience Healthcare annual budgets.
- Support the Property Director in the implementation of property-related policies and procedures.
- Schedule and maintain a log of all CPD and training attendance by Property Department personnel.
- Other limited ad hoc duties as required.
- Experience in a property-related administrative role would be an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of property-related processes and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent computer literacy including proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word.
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently and complete tasks on their own initiative.
- Willingness to learn and develop skills in property management.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary.
- Hybrid working.
- Health Insurance and discounted healthcare for dependents.
Resilience is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.