With a mission to enhance the quality of people's lives, Resilience is an Irish-owned, high-growth company, offering a dynamic career opportunity, as an Administrator, within our corporate support team.
Resilience are proud to be leading change in healthcare in Ireland. There is a growing need for supports to be delivered within the community and out of hospitals – and we respond with forward-thinking services. Advanced Community Care provides nursing support for people with complex care needs at home, while our Social Care division provides residential, day and outreach services. We are driven to realise potential – both for those we support and the members of our team.
Purpose of the Role
The Administrator will carry out a wide range of administrative duties and support the department in all administrative duties associated with a People and Culture (HR) team.
Roles & Responsibilities
The following list of responsibilities is not exhaustive and other duties will be assigned from time to time.
- Prepare and distribute employment documentation, including the employment contract and relevant documentation, in line with timeframes as set out under legislation.
- Implement contract amendments for current employees, including promotional appointments and ensure paperwork and payroll details are correct and communicated on time.
- Create and distribute ID badges.
- Issue Employee Welcome Packs.
- Upload relevant details and support documentation on the HR Information Systems ensuring data is accurate and up to date
- Work closely with Finance to ensure all employees are paid correctly and on time.
- Liaise with employees, managers and payroll on payroll related queries.
- Generate purchase orders on the Finance system for approval by management when required.
- Complete employee requests e.g. social welfare forms, rental references, statements of employment etc. and deal with ad hoc employee queries.
- Provide managers with up to date and accurate employee data.
- Process employee resignations and terminations.
- Process Garda Vetting documentation for existing employees and issue alerts to employees when Garda Vetting's are due for expiry.
- Ensure employees who require work permits (GNIB) have up-to-date permits and are authorised, by law, to carry out their role with Resilience.
- Manage Personal Retirement Savings Schemes (PRSA) for employees.
- Attend Manager meetings and/or team meetings and/or team building events/ or training events, when required.
- Book venues and accommodation for group training events when required.
- Continuously look for ways to improve processes to ensure a World Class experience for employees.
- Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum of two years' experience working in a similar administrative capacity, preferably in HR.
- High capability of Microsoft Office especially Word and Excel.
- Experience in using Microsoft Teams.
- Ability to use and analyse data.
- Exceptionally strong organisation skills.
- Ability to manage own time and deadlines.
- Understanding of the importance of prioritising tasks.
- Team Player
People & Culture Manager
Location: Hybrid model of working from Head Office (Ennis Co Clare) and working from home.
Contract: Perm Full-Time, Mon to Friday, Immediate start.
Salary: Up to €28,000 pending on experience
Benefits: 22 days annual leave, Health Insurance after 6-months.