What is the position?
You will be a full-time permanent, Accounts Assistant at our Head Office in Ennis Co Clare – reporting directly to the Financial Controller.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a proactive socially responsible organisation as an Accounts Assistant. This is an organisation which is dual focused on delivering long term returns for stakeholders while simultaneously maximising value to society. The company is celebrating 11 years of serving clients in Ireland and is offering an attractive salary package along with hybrid working.
You will be given fantastic exposure to accounting within this particular industry which is hugely beneficial to someone aspiring to advance their accounting career. In addition, you will receive a very attractive salary and you will work within a very supportive team which places a key focus on employee well-being in order to achieve optimal health and performance for both colleagues and the organisation. The position offers flexibility surrounding hybrid working
Location: Resilience HQ, Ennis, Co Clare
Type of contract: Full-time
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 08:45 – 17:30; Friday 08:45 – 16:30
Since 2011 high-growth Irish company Resilience has continued to lead the way in transforming health and social care in Ireland. Our essence is to help build resilience in the people we support to bring the possible to life.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking stills
- Self-starter and solutions driven
- Enthusiastic when working as part of a team, with the ability to make a valid contribution to a shared goal and positive attitude and a pro-active approach
- Working and liaising with the finance team to deliver the financial requirements of the business including AP, Administration of Fleet and Monthly Accounting
- Financial Analysis and comparisons across multiple business units and departments as required
- Liaise with Managers across Divisions to deliver a smooth accounts payable service
- Manage all fleet insurance activities in line with standard policy and procedures
- Update and collect all Driver Declarations/Licence checks and send to insurance brokers
- Implement controls as agreed to improve governance and achieve cost reductions and cash generation
- Opportunity to research and implement systems to streamline process for expense management
- Process documentation and implementation of all financial processes and procedures across the finance team and across the business units
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Discounted family health insurance with our healthcare provider.
- Earn additional income from our paid Refer-a-Friend scheme.
- Fuel discount scheme
- Hybrid Working
Resilience is proud to be an equal opportunity employer