Resilience are expanding our Enniscorthy Residential Service. As a result of a new admission we are currently looking to recruit nurses for our state of the art community residential service.
Resilience have current opportunities on a full time and part time basis.
We welcome nurses from all nursing disciplines
- ABA/NMBI Registered
- Experience in wound management and medication management is favourable.
- Previous experience working within the disability sector is favourable.
- Have completed a Patient Manual Handling course or be willing to complete.
- Be flexible, team orientated with a strong sense of empathy.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Paid holiday entitlements
- Full induction, training and ongoing development
- Nurse Manager Support
- Paid “Refer a friend” scheme
- 24/7 on-call support from our management team
Purpose of the Role:
Roles and Responsibilities:
Clinical Role included but not limited to
- Responsible for the assessment and delivery of client care needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of care plans.
- Ensure that the nursing practices comply with Resilience nursing policies and procedures and maintain high standards of nursing practice.
- Practice nursing according to the Code of Professional Conduct and Ethics for Registered Nurses.
- Adhere to evidence based practice. Maintain and develop own professional competence
- Proactively respond to complaints following the complaints procedure.
- To liaise with Multi-Disciplinary Teams when required.
- To provide education and support working within the team setting with the Healthcare Assistants