You will provide a professional, high-quality, safe and caring one-to-one nursing service to a client with complex medical needs needing enteral feeding.
Type of contract: Full- or part-time or relief
Hours of work: 8 hour nights (Monday to Sunday) and a 4 hour days
- have current NMBI registration;
- be an RCN/RGN/RNID with recent experience of nursing children with complex care needs;
- have a minimum of 1 year’s post-qualification experience;
- display the competence, confidence and commitment to work as part of the Advanced Community Care team;
- assess and deliver nursing care based on the assessed needs of your client and according to their agreed Care Plan;
- carry out your nursing role according to the Code of Professional Conduct and Ethics for Registered Nurses;
- comply with evidence-based practice while maintaining and developing your own, personal, professional competence;
- promote and participate in dialogue between clients, families, HSE and other relevant MDT representatives;
- receive and share complex clinical information – based on the client’s clinical condition and the interventions used and forming the basis of your client’s care plan;
- complete accurate and professional clinical notes.
- Regional Manager and Nurse Manager support 24/7
- Competitive pay rates, paid weekly one week in arrears
- Paid attendance for mandatory training
- Promotional opportunities Resilience Rewards employee discounts, e.g. discounted Health Insurance.
- Clinical Tutor who will deliver training accredited by the NMBI
- Employee Assistance Programme 24/7
- Continuous professional development
- Resilience4Me Health and Well-being Forum
- Manager clinical supervision and team meetings
- Refer a Friend scheme, earn up to €400 one for all for every nurse you refer. There is no limit to the number of nurses you can refer. T&C Apply
For more info on joining us, click here: https://resilience.ie/advanced-community-care/what-we-do/