Community Nursing, more important than ever
Resilience is at the forefront of change in Irish healthcare – the shifting emphasis from hospital care to specialised community care.
Tap into the one-to-one aspect of nursing that takes you right to the heart of families in need.
You get the support and fully funded training that comes with being a part of a highly-skilled team.
Flexible Roles – Job security of a perm full time role, or just extra shifts.
This is a permanent part time role, ideal for a nurse wishing to work mornings. You will provide professional one to one nursing care, including bowel care, catheter care, pressure area, skin and wound care, to a lady in her own home. The hours required are mornings on alternate days. You will be fully supported by a Nurse Manager in your role and full training and induction will be provided.
Location: Clifden, Co. Galway
Hours of work: 3 hours per day on alternate days of the week
Salary/PayRate: Premium pay rates will apply.
As a Nurse caring for ADULTS with complex care needs, you should:
- have current NMBI registration;
- be an RGN/RNID with recent relevant experience;
- have a minimum of 1 year's post-qualification experience;
- display the competence, confidence and commitment to work as part of the Advanced Community Care team.
Previous community care experience – such as one-to-one care in the home – is an advantage.
- assess and deliver nursing care based on the assessed needs of your client and according to their agreed Care Plan;
- carry out your nursing role according to the Code of Professional Conduct and Ethics for Registered Nurses;
- comply with evidence-based practice while maintaining and developing your own, personal, professional competence;
- promote and participate in dialogue between clients, families, HSE and other relevant MDT representatives;
- receive and share complex clinical information – based on the client's clinical condition and the interventions used and forming the basis of your client's care plan;
- complete accurate and professional clinical notes.
For more info on joining us click here https://resilience.ie/advanced-community-care/what-we-do/