Perfect Permanent Part-time Role
This is a permanent part time role, ideal for a nurse wishing to work mornings. You will provide professional one to one nursing care to a lady in her own home. The hours are from 09.00 to 14.00 Monday to Friday, but there is some flexibility around hours.
You will be fully supported by a Nurse Manager in your role and full training and induction will be provided.
Carrickmines, Co. Dublin
Hours of work
25 hours per week, Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 14.00
As a Nurse caring for ADULTS with complex care needs, you should:
- have current NMBI registration;
- be an RGN;
- have a minimum of 1 year's post-qualification experience;
- display the competence, confidence and commitment to work as part of the Advanced Community Care team.
- assess and deliver nursing care based on the assessed needs of your client and according to their agreed Care Plan;
- carry out your nursing role according to the Code of Professional Conduct and Ethics for Registered Nurses;
- comply with evidence-based practice while maintaining and developing your own, personal, professional competence;
- promote and participate in dialogue between clients, families, HSE and other relevant MDT representatives;
- receive and share complex clinical information – based on the client's clinical condition and the interventions used and forming the basis of your client's care plan;
- complete accurate and professional clinical notes.
Previous community care experience – such as one-to-one care in the home – is an advantage.
Community Nursing, more important than ever
Resilience is at the forefront of change in Irish healthcare – the shifting emphasis from hospital care to specialised community care.
Tap into the one-to-one aspect of nursing that takes you right to the heart of families in need.
You get the support and fully funded training that comes with being a part of a highly-skilled team.
Flexible Roles – Job security of a perm full time role, or just extra shifts.
For more info on joining us click here https://resilience.ie/advanced-community-care/what-we-do/