Resilience Advanced Community Care is a specialised service developed by experienced nurses, for nurses. Our core senior team of Nurse Managers understands where you're at, the challenges you face, and what you need in your day-to-day work and from your career.
We are completely nurse-led – which means we are always able to put first, the needs of our patients and our team members. This means we deliver complex care services that make a difference.
At Resilience, despite the challenges of 2020, we have continued to grow from strength to strength.
We have immediate full-time, part-time and relief opportunities available for nurses who have experience of working with children or adults with complex care needs who require the intervention of medical technology and care outside of the hospital environment.
You will provide a professional, high-quality, safe and caring one-to-one nursing service to clients with complex medical needs
Location: County Dublin (Rush, Leixlip, Raheny, Ballsbridge, Stillorgan and many more)
Type of contract: Full-time, part-time and relief contracts available
Hours of work: Day and night shifts available
As a Nurse caring for CHILDREN or ADULTS with complex care needs, you should:
- have current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI);
- be a Registered General Nurse (RGN) or a Registered Children's Nurse (RCN) or a Registered Intellectual Disability Nurse (RNID) with recent experience of nursing children with complex care needs;
- have a minimum of 1 year's post-qualification experience;
- display the competence, confidence and commitment to work as part of the Advanced Community Care team;
Previous community care experience – such as one-to-one care in the home – is an advantage.
- be supporting a client with complex care needs;
- assess and deliver nursing care based on the assessed needs of your client and according to their agreed Care Plan;
- carry out your nursing role according to the Code of Professional Conduct and Ethics for Registered Nurses;
- comply with evidence-based practice while maintaining and developing your own, personal, professional competence;
- promote and participate in dialogue between clients, families, Health Services Executive (HSE) and other relevant MDT representatives;
- receive and share complex clinical information – based on the client's clinical condition and the interventions used and forming the basis of your client's care plan;
- complete accurate and professional clinical notes.
- Regional Manager and Nurse Manager support 24/7
- Competitive pay rates, paid weekly one week in arrears
- Paid attendance for mandatory training
- Promotional opportunities Resilience Rewards employee discounts, e.g. discounted Health Insurance.
- Clinical Tutor who will deliver training accredited by the NMBI
- Employee Assistance Programme 24/7
- Continuous professional development
- Resilience4Me Health and Well-being Forum
- Manager clinical supervision and team meetings
- Refer a Friend scheme, earn up to €400 for every nurse you refer. There is no limit to the number of nurses you can refer.