Grow Your Career in Complex Care
Advanced Community Care is recruiting Nurses to work at the cutting-edge of complex care within the community. This is your opportunity to learn, experience and grow – while tapping into the one-to-one, human side of nursing that drove your career choice. While this is a chance to explore a more independent approach to nursing, you will also enjoy the backing, support and assistance that comes with being a part of a highly-skilled team.
What is Your Role?
You will provide a professional, high-quality, safe and caring one-to-one nursing service to a client who has complex care needs.
HSE Approved Provider
Location: Churchtown, Dublin
Hours of work:Day hours 08:00 – 14:00
What are Your Key Responsibilities?
- Assess and deliver nursing care based on the assessed needs of your client and according to their agreed Care Plan;
- carry out your nursing role according to the Code of Professional Conduct and Ethics for Registered Nurses;
- comply with evidence-based practice while maintaining and developing your own, personal, professional competence;
- promote and participate in dialogue between clients, families, HSE and other relevant MDT representatives;
- receive and share complex clinical information – based on the client's clinical condition and the interventions used and forming the basis of your client's care plan;
- complete accurate and professional clinical notes.
What Qualifications Will You Have?
As a Nurse caring for CHILDREN with complex care needs, you should:
have current NMBI registration;
- be an RCN/RGN with previous paediatrics experience required;
- have a minimum of 1 year's post-qualification experience;
- display the competence, confidence and commitment to work as part of the Advanced Community Care team.
Previous community care experience – such as one-to-one care in the home – is an advantage.
- Regional Manager and Nurse Manager support 24/7
- Competitive pay rates, paid weekly one week in arrears
- Paid attendance for mandatory training
- Promotional opportunities Resilience Rewards employee discounts, e.g. discounted Health Insurance.
- Clinical Tutor who will deliver training accredited by the NMBI
- Employee Assistance Programme 24/7
- Continuous professional development
- Resilience4Me Health and Well-being Forum
- Manager clinical supervision and team meetings
- Refer a Friend scheme, earn up to €400 for every nurse you refer. There is no limit to the number of nurses you can refer
Advanced Community Care is:
- Nurse-Led, For You – ours is a specialised service developed by experienced nurses, for nurses. Our core senior team of Nurse Managers understands where you're at, the challenges you face, and what you need in your day-to-day work and from your career.
- Nursing at its Best – delivering true, one to one, personalised nursing care you will have time to develop therapeutic relationships with your patients. Advanced Community Care is all about continuity of care and having the time to deliver the kind of nursing you perhaps saw yourself in when you first began your career.
- Progressive and Evolutionary – we are recognised as leaders in our field: that members of our team regularly deliver lectures and present their research at key medical conferences, is testament to this. Our Advanced Community Care Nurses are supported by our Clinical Practice Specialist and Nurse Tutor to keep their skills updated and to develop their practice through our Academy. This means we can evolve to meet the changing healthcare needs of our patients within the community.