What is the position?
You will provide a professional, high-quality, safe and caring one-to-one nursing service to a client with complex medical needs, including (but not limited to) suctioning, airway and tracheostomy management, nebulisation, feeding via MiniOne button, etc.
Location: Bunratty, Co. Clare
Type of contract: Full-time, part-time or relief
Hours of work: 6 hour days – Monday to Friday from 2pm to 8pm
Since 2011, high-growth Irish owned company Resilience has continued to lead the way in transforming healthcare in Ireland. Our essence is to help build resilience in the people we support to bring the possible to life.
Our progressive Advanced Community Care specialist division takes specialist nursing out of hospitals and into the homes of those with complex needs. We’re looking for nurses to join our team and deliver one-to-one nursing care, nursing at its best. You’ll be part of a supportive, nurse-led team that focuses on helping those you care for live more empowered lives. And with access to best practice training, you’ll upskill and develop – realising your own potential and furthering your career.
Skills and qualifications required
As a Nurse caring for CHILDREN with complex care needs, you should:
- have current NMBI registration;
- be an RCN/RGN with recent experience of nursing children with complex care needs;
- have a minimum of 1 year’s post-qualification experience;
- display the competence, confidence and commitment to work as part of the Advanced Community Care team;
Previous community care experience – such as one-to-one care in the home – is an advantage.
- assess and deliver nursing care based on the assessed needs of your client and according to their agreed Care Plan;
- carry out your nursing role according to the Code of Professional Conduct and Ethics for Registered Nurses;
- comply with evidence-based practice while maintaining and developing your own, personal, professional competence;
- promote and participate in dialogue between clients, families, HSE and other relevant MDT representatives;
- receive and share complex clinical information – based on the client’s clinical condition and the interventions used and forming the basis of your client’s care plan;
- complete accurate and professional clinical notes.
- Regional Manager and Nurse Manager support 24/7
- Competitive pay rates, paid weekly one week in arrears
- Paid attendance for mandatory training
- Resilience Rewards employee discounts, e.g. discounted Health Insurance
- Clinical Tutor delivering training accredited by the NMBI
- Employee Assistance Programme 24/7
- Resilience4Me Health and Well-being Forum
- Earn with our paid Refer-a-Friend scheme (Ts & Cs apply)
Resilience is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.