What is the position?
Providing a professional, high-quality, safe and caring one-to-one nursing service to a client with complex medical needs in their homes.
Location: Killorglin, Kerry
Type of contract: part-time and relief contracts available
Hours of work: nights 2x8hr shifts
As a Nurse caring for CHILDREN with complex care needs, you should:
• have current NMBI registration;
• be an RCN/RGN with recent experience of nursing children with complex care needs;
• have a minimum of 1 year’s post-qualification experience;
• display the competence, confidence and commitment to work as part of the Advanced Community Care team;
Previous community care experience – such as one-to-one care in the home – is an advantage, but full training will be provided!
• assess and deliver nursing care based on the assessed needs of your client and according to their agreed Care Plan;
• carry out your nursing role according to the Code of Professional Conduct and Ethics for Registered Nurses;
• comply with evidence-based practice while maintaining and developing your own, personal, professional competence;
• promote and participate in dialogue between clients, families, HSE and other relevant MDT representatives;
• receive and share complex clinical information – based on the client’s clinical condition and the interventions used and forming the basis of your client’s care plan;
• complete accurate and professional clinical notes.
• Resilience4Me Health and Well-being Forum
• Competitive pay rates, paid weekly one week in arrears
• Paid attendance for mandatory training
• Earn €400 from our paid Refer-a-Friend scheme.
• Fuel discount scheme
• Pay increment after 12 months
• Discounted health insurance with our healthcare provider
Resilience is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
For more info on joining us, click here: https://resilience.ie/advanced-community-care/what-we-do/