Nursing Jobs, Carrickmacross, Co Monaghan
Resilience are expanding and as a result we are currently looking to recruit a team of nurses to support individuals with physical and sensory disabilities in our new state of the art residential service in Carrickmacross, Co. Monaghan.
Resilience have current opportunities on a full time and part time basis available and welcome nurses from all nursing disciplines
Purpose of the Role:
To provide a professional, high quality and safe service to individuals with physical and sensory disabilities. As part of a team and in consultation with the MDT to ensure that the totality of the client’s needs are met in a person centred way.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the assessment and delivery of client care needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of care plans.
- Ensure that the nursing practices comply with Resilience nursing policies and procedures and maintain high standards of nursing practice.
- Practice nursing according to the Code of Professional Conduct and Ethics for Registered Nurses.
- Adhere to evidence based practice. Maintain and develop own professional competence
- To participate in Quality Assurance initiatives within the homecare setting, if applicable.
- Proactively respond to complaints following the complaints procedure.
- To liaise with Multi-Disciplinary Teams when required.
- To provide education and support working within the team setting with the Healthcare Assistants
- ABA/NMBI Registered
- Previous experience working within the disability sector is favourable.
- Have completed a Patient Manual Handling course or be willing to complete.
- Be flexible, team orientated with a strong sense of empathy.
What we offer:
- An unrivalled opportunity to lead a high calibre team to achieve success within our established service where our aim is to ensure that each person we support achieves their optimum potential.
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent contract.
- Paid holidays.
- Comprehensive learning & development program.
- Working alongside and constantly supported by an experienced leadership team with an established track record in this area.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Tax saver travel scheme