What is the position?
Providing a professional, high-quality, safe and caring one-to-one nursing service to a client with complex medical needs in their homes.
Location: Kerry; Tralee, Killorglin, Dingle peninsula
Type of contract: relief, part time and full time contracts available
As a Nurse caring for a client with complex care needs, you should:
- Have current NMBI registration;
- Be an RCN/RGN with recent experience of nursing children with complex care needs and tracheostomy;
have a minimum of 1 year’s post-qualification experience;
- display the competence, confidence and commitment to work as part of the Advanced Community Care team;
- Previous community care experience – such as one-to-one care in the home – is an advantage, but full training will be provided!
- Assess and deliver nursing care based on the assessed needs of your client and according to their agreed Care Plan;
- Carry out your nursing role according to the Code of Professional Conduct and Ethics for Registered Nurses;
- Comply with evidence-based practice while maintaining and developing your own, personal, professional competence;
- Promote and participate in dialogue between clients, families, HSE and other relevant MDT representatives
- Receive and share complex clinical information – based on the client’s clinical condition and the interventions used and forming the basis of your client’s care plan;
- Complete accurate and professional clinical notes.
- Resilience4Me Health and Well-being Forum
- Competitive pay rates, paid weekly one week in arrears
- Maternity Package
- Government sick pay scheme
- Nurse academy
- Paid attendance for mandatory training
- Earn €400 from our paid Refer-a-Friend scheme.
- Fuel discount scheme
- Pay increment after 12 months
- Discounted health insurance with our healthcare provider.
Resilience is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
For more info on joining us, click here: https://resilience.ie/advanced-community-care/what-we-do/