You will be part of a team who provides professional, high-quality, safe and caring one-to-one care to clients with complex care needs, including severe intellectual and physical disabilities, PEG feeding, hoist care, etc.
Location: Oilgate, Co. Wexford
Contract Type: Full- and part-time contracts available
Hours of work: Mondays to Fridays from 07.00 – 13.00 and 13.00 – 18.30
As a Healthcare Assistant caring for CHILDREN AND ADULTS with complex care needs, you should:
- have a Fetac Level 5 Healthcare Qualification;
- have a minimum of 1 year's post-qualification experience
- display the competence, confidence and commitment to work as part of the Advanced Community Care team.
Previous community care experience – such as one-to-one care in the home – is an advantage.
- provide personal care and assist in the activities of daily living of the service user;
- assess and deliver care based on the assessed needs of your client and according to their agreed Care Plan;
- promote and participate in dialogue between clients, families, HSE and other relevant MDT representatives;
- maintain timely and accurate reports regarding supports provided to service users.
- support with therapies, social interaction and activities with the client.
Resilience is at the forefront of change in Irish healthcare – the shifting emphasis from hospital care to specialised community care.
Tap into the one-to-one aspect of caring that takes you right to the heart of families in need.
You get the support and fully funded training that comes with being a part of a highly-skilled team.
Flexible Roles – Job security of a perm full time role, or just extra shifts.