Clinical Nurse Manager – Carrickmacross, Co. Monaghan
Resilience are expanding and opening a new residential service in Carrickmacross, Co Monaghan. As a result, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Nurse Manager 1 (CNM1) to support our team working with individuals with physical and sensory disabilities in our new residential home in Carrickmacross, Co Monaghan.
Are you an experienced CNM1/Team Leader who’s keen to specialise and be part of a world-class healthcare team. Full time 40 hour contract, Monday to Sunday day, afternoon and/or evening shifts. This role will entail 20 hours frontline and 20 hours administration. The successful candidate will report to the Person in Charge (PIC) and will play a key role in ensuring the provision of high quality, responsive and sustainable services in accordance with HIQA standards and relevant legislation. Our aim is to ensure that each person we support achieves their optimum potential.
- Relevant Qualification in Nursing.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience working within the disability sector with 2 of those in a CNM1/team leader position.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a strong working knowledge of HIQA standards and regulations.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage, motivate and supervise staff.
- Have an understanding of and commitment to Personal Lifestyle Planning and Behaviour Supports.
- Be proactive and have the ability to work as part of a team.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent IT, administration, report writing and organisational skills.
- Possess a full clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- Be able to work evenings.
- Be prepared to be on call as required.
What we offer:
- An unrivalled opportunity to work as part of a dynamic team within an established Centre of Excellence
- Constant support of nominated PIC as well as an experienced leadership team within Resilience with proven expertise in this area.
- Ongoing continuous professional development through attendance at internal and external workshops, conferences and mandatory training.
- Access to continuous employee support and engagement including employee assistance programme and bike to work scheme.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Employee ‘Recommend for Resilience’ scheme.
Resilience’s mission is to enhance the quality of people’s lives.
Resilience provides outreach, respite and residential programmes and supports to people with disabilities (intellectual, physical and sensory), and/or Autism Spectrum Disorder, supporting those who may present with behaviours that challenge.
Established in 2011, Resilience is wholly Irish-owned, international healthcare company. Since its establishment, Resilience has strived to diversify its services and positively change and enhance the lives of both children and adults.