Business Co-ordinator (Advanced Community Care)
Maternity Leave Cover (9-months)
Purpose of the Role
The Business Co-ordinator will assume responsibility for aligning systems and processes within Advanced Community Care and will co-ordinate activities to help the flow of business operations. The post holder will also play a key role in the process of tendering for new services.
This post can be based in Clare, Cork or Dublin.
Roles and Responsibilities
– Develop, implement and administer systems and procedures for Advanced Community Care ensuring alignment with company policies and procedures
– Review, assess, escalate and re-direct Advanced Community Care correspondence as appropriate
– Co-ordination and logistics of client and customer meetings
– Project management of tendering process for homecare services
– Lead the integration of content for tender submissions to ensure that responses are clear, compelling, compliant and customer focused
– Provide written content for submissions in tenders with oversight from Head of Advanced Community Care/delegate
– Project management of new services from award to service commencement including the provision of weekly reports on milestones
– Devise, manage and organise data and documentation systems for Advanced Community Care services
– Co-ordinate appointment schedules and calendar, plan and schedule meetings, conferences, teleconferences, travel and reservations for the Head of Advanced Community Care and team
– Provide executive administrative support to the Head of Advanced Community Care and team
– Assist with miscellaneous ad-hoc projects as required.
The Business Coordinator will report to the Head of Advanced Community Care and will work closely with and in conjunction with Nurse Managers and the Business Manager.
Essential Qualifications and/or Experience
– A relevant business related degree would be advantageous but is not a pre-requisite
– Proven experience of planning and managing successful projects is highly desirable
– Demonstrable ability to effectively conduct business writing
– High standard of spoken and written English and ability to present written material clearly and concisely
– Excellent time management skills and the ability to complete projects in accordance with strict deadlines.
Core Aptitudes/Essential criteria
– Diplomatic and tactful demeanour with the ability to build and maintain relationships
– Highly self-motivated with the aptitude to work independently as well as part of a team
– Excellent organisational skills and an exceptional level of attention to detail
– Focused and driven by deadlines
– Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
– Flexibility to work in a fast paced environment
– Full driving licence and willingness to travel to other offices/service locations is highly desirable.