Within our Advanced Community Care division, we are now recruiting a Business Co-ordinator, who will be a key member of the team providing support to ensure the growth, operational excellence and service delivery targets for the business.
The post holder will report to the Business Manager, Resilience Advanced Community care.
The Business Co-ordinator will be responsible for
- Aligning systems and processes within Advanced Community Care to enable business development
- Co-ordinating activities to help the flow of business operations
- The post holder will also have a key role in the process of tendering for new services.
- Develop, implement and administer systems and procedures for Advanced Community ensuring cross functional alignment e.g. with Finance Dept, Talent Acquisition;
- Project management of tendering process for homecare services;
- Co-ordination and logistics of client and customer meetings;
- Support the integration of content for tender submissions to ensure that responses are clear, compelling, compliant and customer focused;
- Project Management support for new services from award to service commencement including the provision of weekly reports on milestones;
- Devise, manage and organize data and documentation systems for the business;
- Provide executive administrative support to the Director and business as required;
- Assist with miscellaneous ad-hoc projects.
- Level 8 qualification in relevant field e.g. Business Studies
- Experience of supporting the planning and managing successful projects
- High standard of spoken and written English and ability to present written material clearly and concisely
- Excellent time management skills and must be able to complete projects before deadlines
- Diplomatic and tactful with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Self-directed and an ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent organisational skills and an exceptional level of attention to detail.
- Focused and driven by deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Flexibility to work in a fast paced environment.
- Full driving licence and willingness to travel to other offices/service locations
Location: Cork or Ennis Office
Flexibility to work remotely/from home on pre-approved designated days.