Community Care Nursing with Resilience
Change Lives, Yours Included - Approved HSE Partner
Resilience are recruiting Nurses for a number of Permanent & Part-time roles nationwide. Resilience is at the forefront of change in Irish healthcare – the shifting emphasis from hospital care to specialised community care.
Thinking of a change? Feel valued, think community! Tap into the one-to-one aspect of nursing that takes you right to the heart of families in need. You get the support and fully funded training that comes with being a part of a highly-skilled team. Apply in 30 seconds using the form below! Interview within 5 business days.
Open Roles Available Immediately
- Registered General Nurse
- Registered Children's Nurse (RCN)
We offer both the job security of a perm full time role, or just extra shifts.
Locations include but not limited to:
- Dublin, Cork, Galway, Limerick, Kerry, Clare, Roscommon, Wexford, Monaghan , Tipperary, Waterford, Carlow & Kilkenny
- Competitive Salaries - €28,768 - €47,415 DOE
- Flexibility - Days or nights, full time or part time shifts
- Nurse led for you
- Training & further education opportunities